PARENT INFORMATION ON ASSESSEMENTS
System-level and state-mandated assessments measure how well students acquire the skills and knowledge described in the state curriculum. The tests are designed to (1) ensure students are learning at their grade level and (2) provide data to teachers, schools, and the school district to support better instructional decisions.
GHS follows guidelines for test security, test preparation, test administration, and test data as provided by the Georgia Department of Education (GaDOE) and the Professional Standards Commission (PSC). GHS provides many measures of test security, which includes providing extensive training for school-level testing coordinators, limiting access to test materials, and system-level administrative oversight on test days.
CURRENTLY ENROLLED JUNIORS AND SENIORS
*Juniors and Seniors are recommended to have taken Alg II and American Lit. *
First time requesting a fee waiver:
- Please fill out the Fee Waiver Request google form.
- The request form can be found using this link: https://forms.gle/R6YwMu2auFgCd4B46 .
- Once you submit an online request and it is determined that you’re eligible, you will receive an email from Mrs.Castaing --- email@example.com
PLEASE ALLOW 48 hours of processing time and do not submit multiple requests.
Requesting your 2nd waiver:
- For SAT: You will receive your second waiver electronically through your college board account.
- For ACT: Students will need to visit the main office to request a second fee waiver.