School Counseling Department
- Our Team
- Appointment Request
- Graduation Requirements
- Class Pages
- Testing Information
- School Profile
- Upcoming Events
Meet your Admin/Counseling Team
Assistant Principal: Roberto Rivera firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Wendy Teo - Last Names A-C
- Ms. Dahnea Finkley - Last Names D-H
- Mrs. Chantee Privette - Last Names I-M
- Ms. Alisanne Jensen - Last Names N-R
- Mrs. Angela Williams - Last Names S-Z
NEED A COPY OF YOUR TRANSCRIPT?
Option 1:Send to In-State College/University
● Currently enrolled students create a GAfutures account and complete a transcript request through gafutures.org
● Once request has been submitted by student, the transcript will be sent electronically to the designated in-state college/university.
Option 2: Request a Paper Copy
● Currently enrolled students may submit a transcript request by completing this form: 2023-24 TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
● Once request has been reviewed, student will receive a confirmation email from Ms. Arriaga. Please allow 72 hrs of processing time.
Option 3: Send to Out-of-State College/University
● Currently enrolled students may submit a transcript request to be sent directly to an out-of-state school (e-mail or mail) by completing this form: 2023-24 TRANSCRIPT REQUEST .
Option 4: Graduated Students
● If you have graduated prior to this school year, please contact Alba.Arriaga@gcssk12.net to complete a transcript request. There is a $3 fee per document. Please allow 72 hours of processing time.
Juniors and Seniors:
*Juniors and Seniors are recommended to have taken Alg II and American Lit.
First time requesting a fee waiver:
Please fill out the Fee Waiver Request google form. The request form can be found using this link: Fee Waiver Request . Once you submit an online request and it is determined that you’re eligible, you will receive an email from Ms. Arriaga -- Alba.email@example.com
Please allow 72 hours of processing time and do not submit multiple requests.
Requesting your 2nd fee waiver:
For SAT: You will receive your second waiver electronically through your college board account.
For ACT: Students will need to visit the Counseling Suite to request your second fee waiver.